3.28.2015

hair-o everyone!


not trying to brag here, but people always tell me that i have thick luscious mane which i can attribute to my dad. he is 53 and still not balding. and thanks to my mom's gene, i have a very light brown color which is quite unique for someone with chinese genes.

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!

however.....

i have thick hair everywhere....

including my legs and arms....

and the worst part is....

whenever i shave i get the worst ingrown hair :(

waxing does not help too!


however i am always jealous whenever i see my friends with their hairless legs. this time i am going figure out a way to shave without causing major ingrown hairs and unsightly bumps.


does any of you have any tips and tricks to share?


love and dying to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment