4.08.2012

Dignity as a Woman

I just need to say this out of my heart. 

I am a good student. I study hard. I made it to Monash Medical School. I work out. I don't do drugs. I listen to my friends' stories if they need me. I don't have any tattoo. I never dye my hair. I don't go clubbing that often. I run marathon to raise money for good cause. I am part of the charity group in my college. I go to church. I don't discriminate towards any particular race. My friends vary from Egyptians to Australians. AND I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX.

It is just frustrating when after 5 months together, your boyfriend told you one night that he has had sex before. And you were left feeling.... I dunno how to say it. I love him because he prays 5 times a day, he is mature, he makes me feel safe all the time, and he always tries to make me think positively. He is everything I have ever wanted. And now, I am faced with this....

I have always portrayed him as this religious conservative guy... Yet now the pictures are shattered. I don't know If i still feel the same way. I still love him yet something is different now...

And he told me that so many people have asked me if he has had sex with me and how the sex is. I mean.... seriously???? These people, they go clubbing, have sex, and fail their exams. I don't know how to feel.

Even S used to think that I was not a virgin until he got to know me better...

I know these should not matter but I feel sad, hurt, and devastated that they can simply think like that. I don't think that they have any right to do so since I don't judge them.

 
I really don't know how to feel.... I don't want to become a drama queen but this thing breaks my heart... I feel like my dignity as a woman has been stomped down...



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment