11.28.2011

A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting


I just love this quote. This quote comes from Christian Dior and I do agree because what perfume you wear says a lot about your characteristics.



These three perfumes are the perfumes I am currently using. Un Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes, Gardenia by Chanel and Au The Blanc by Bvlgari. But my favorite is the one in the middle, by Chanel. I love these perfumes because I always receive compliments whenever I wear them and they represent my characteristics. And so far, I rarely smell these scents on other people and I love it when I have my own unique scents. ;)

If you are not a perfume kind of girl, maybe this quote can change you. :P


A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future - Coco Chanel

So, if you wear perfumes, what perfumes do you wear and if you don't wear perfumes, why?





No comments:

Post a Comment