11.26.2011

1st entry! :)

This time I am gonna start blogging routinely and stick my ass to it! :)

Writing has always been my passion and I just can't hold it back any longer.

Welcome to the blog of a future doctor and why 'Le Future Doktor'? Because I believe there is a bit of European side in everyone of us and 'Le Future Doktor' sounds european enough to my ears lol.

I am currently 19 years old and can't wait to see what life has for me in the future which includes becoming a future doctor :)

Oh yea, in case if you guys wonder about my gender, I am a girl lol. <3

I reside in most amazing countries on earth, Malaysia and Indonesia and I can't be anymore grateful to God because growing up in these 2 countries have made me the person I am today. :)

stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment